Beware the Slender-Woman

Continuing with the 'horror' theme of this month, I recently discovered a 'new' paranormal critter out there by the name of the 'Slender Man': Slender-Man Wiki

Make no mistake, though; unlike supposed 'real' cryptids like the Chupacabra (*ahem* :-)), this one is known to be a creation of the imagination; like the wiki above says it was part of a contest of sorts run by a site called Something Awful to create 'paranormal images'.

Of course, me being me, I had to create a female version :-)
For some 'Flavor Text':

"Unlike her 'brother', the Slender Woman does engage in physical interaction with its victims, often of a disturbingly carnal nature.

"Also, unlike her brother, most of her victims are eventually found, in a coma-like state except for a distressingly wide grimace of pleasure on their faces, often surrounded by scribblings/runes in some unknown language on any available surface (even bloodily scratched into the skin of the victim)"

Comments

Phox said…
I think... i know what the strange runes on the victims are... "Had fun, Call me at"
Chup@Cabra said…
"... R'ylea Beneath The Sea...but don't wake my boyfriend, he gets cranky" ^_^