Marvel Comic's Moondragon

This is my rendition of the character Moondragon from Marvel: Moondragon Wiki
Her primary power is various psychic abilities and some training in the martial arts (this was before the only psychics in the MU became mutants only 9_9).

I would say that she was the first bald female character I ever found sexy, but that had a lot to do with her outfit ^_^

It started out as just a 'one piece swimsuit' style outfit, with the abdomen sides cut out.

As time went on, though, it got skimpier and skimpier; stabilizing at this for a long while: Sexy Swimsuit Uniform
At its most ridiculous, though, it was even worse than what I rendered here, as in this example :-): Dental Floss Uniform :-)
Now she wears a less revealing outfit that, for me at least, goes too far in the other direction (doesn't seem to offer much flexibility for a Kung-Fu chick), see the image in the above Wiki link for an example.

She is also one of the official Gay characters in the Marvel Universe; having at one time been a couple with the new Quasar: Moondragons Gay?!?!
I may try to recreate her girlfriend Phyla-Vell/Quasar later, and do an image or two involving them :-)

Comments