Demona and The Baroness by MalcolmD

I hereby present a commission recently completed for me by the artist MalcolmD, featuring my two favorite Bad Girls of Toons: Demona and The Baroness ^_^


The Baroness seems to be under the effects of a spell that is putting her completely in the thrall of Demona, but it also seems to be having an unusual side effect on both their breasts ^_^

This is a reduced sized version; I'll leave it to MalcolmD to post the full size version at his own page, with whatever additional details he wishes to impart about the image.

You can find that page HERE

Thanks again, Bud ^_^

    Anyone interested in supporting the artist can go to his "Ko-Fi" account (I do so myself with each new image he produces, just to show my appreciation :-)): https://ko-fi.com/malcolmd

Comments

wesker1984 said…
Nice pairing! Thanks for sharing your commissions.
Chup@Cabra said…
No problem :-)

I don't get them as often as I used to, since I can now 'make my own', but sometimes I want to see stuff that's actually drawn instead of rendered ^_^