She-Devil with a Sword 1A

Here's my take on Red Sonja, using a new outfit that I can't believe someone took THIS long to make (I've seen outfits for most of the sexier female comics characters made long ago, Wonder Woman being top among them, but no one thought to make a Red Sonja one? ).

Thing is, I don't think I'll do any of her nude, since without her armor bits she doesn't really look like Red Sonja anymore (kind of like if you took off all of Wonder Woman's costume, she would just be a tall, statuesque brunette [but no less sexy ] ).

Comments

Ari Rockefeller said…
She could still be recognized as Red Sonya if you got rid of just her bra (and leave everything else).
Chup@Cabra said…
I may think about that; but of course if I do any sex scenes she'll have to loose the loin armor as well :-)
Just a Person said…
Not if you do a blowjob scene.