Galaxy of Terror 1

The genesis for this series of images comes from a couple of sources.

The first is a old movie by Roger Corman called "Galaxy of Terror".  It was one of the many rip-offs of the movie "Alien", but it is probably best known for a sequence in it where a female crew member of a spaceship is assaulted by a manifestation of her fears (worms and sex), in the form of a giant tentacled Space Worm that raped her 9_9: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_of_Terror


From what the wiki entry says, the scene was originally more erotic than what ended in the movie; and I personally think it started what I call 'americanized' Tentacle Hentai ^_^

The second inspiration is a short comic series based on that scene done by an artist known as Shin (Who was kind enough to do my first ever "Illithid/Drow" images for me, but he has long since dissapeared from the web, though).  See images below for the comic.

I'm not that happy with the color I chose for her spacesuit (didn't think it would be so dark), but she didn't keep it on long anyway :-)

























Comments