Lady Shinigami

My rendition of what a female Shinigame [Spirit of Death] (from the anime/manga "Deathnote") might look like :-):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Note
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinigami_%28Death_Note%29


That series was probably the best anime series I have ever seen, although I can't say that I 'liked' the main character  Light Yagami (the one who uses the magical power of the Deathnote to try to 'cleanse the world' of evil).

Matter of fact, I pretty much cheered at the end of the final episode, when he could no longer escape the consequences of his actions (Oops.... Spoiler Warning! ^_^).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, the series spoils itself when Ryuk tells Light he's gonna be there when he dies at the end. A bit predictable series imho.
Chup@Cabra said…
I'm suprised that Light, after hearing that, didn't say "What!? You didn't think that was an improtant enough detail to put in the book beforehand?!" ^_^

Still, it was a pretty good series, particularly after "L" is introduced, and the rivalry between "Sherlock" and "Moriarty" begins :-)