Klingon Captive 6

"Soaked in the sweat of the afterglow of their amorous activities, the Klingon and Romulan diplomats seal their agreement with a kiss.

"With this 'transaction' done, the Klingon Empire now has access to the Romulan 'Cloaking' technology, and can begin to build a class of 'Birds of Prey' of their own".

I'll have to check, but to my memory there has never been any true explanation for why the Klingon Empire suddenly got Cloaking technology, which in the original series only the Romulans possessed.  So this is my somewhat "NC-17" explanation for how they acquired it.

There are some mistakes in the image, but this light set was just giving me too much problems, so I said "Good enough".  Also, for the same reasons, I left the series at this image, although I could have done a few more 'sex scenes' ^_^

Comments

Anonymous said…
During the second season of the original series, it was explained that the Klingons and the Romulans had formed a close alliance, which is why and how the Romulans were using Klingon-type war ships.

This was, of course, way before the Klingons had somehow acquired those ridiculous lobster shells on the tops of their heads.

This alliance, along with further negotiations, also made it possible for the Klingons to acquire Romulan ship technology, including the cloaking device in Romulan-type 'Birds of Prey' and other Klingon ships.
Anonymous said…
The Klingon forehead ridges are not ridiculous. The smooth heads were.
Chup@Cabra said…
First off, thanks to Anon1 for the info; to me it just seemed like they suddenly acquired Cloaking tech for no real reason.

As to the foreheads: I liked the redesign because it game them a more 'alien' feel; that isn't to say that I didn't also like the "Genghis Khan" look of the originals.

A lot has been said about how the Klingons are now pretty much "Vikings in Space", and to a point I agree with that assertion.

Check out this link in particular, although I warn you that whoever the owner of the site is he is a big Star Wars geek and tries to put down anything Trek related, but he has a point about the Klingons (about a third of the way down the page):
http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/BrainBugs.html