Mass Effect-Miranda Lawson


This is my take on Miranda Lawson, one of the crew of the Normandy in Mass Effect 2: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Miranda_Lawson

In this pose I have her showing off what many fans consider to be her best... asset (*ahem* :-) ).

Initially I had her in an outfit, but I decided for this view to just put the white hex texture on her skin instead (the suit didn't have all the butt morphs I wanted ^_^).

I just finished playing ME 2 the other day, so some slight SPOILERS for that game follow:





I'm not going to go into a long rant about ME 2 (maybe in another journal entry). One thing specifically concerning Miranda, though, is this:

At one point in the game Miranda and Jack/Subject Zero have an argument, and you have to make a decision on who's side you take. This will piss off the other member, and you can only please them and gain their loyalty if your Paragon/Renegade meter is high enough to talk them out of it.

I picked Jack's side, and for the rest of the game I couldn't get Miranda back on my side.

This was particularly upsetting, from a story point, during the final 'Suicide Mission". Long story short, I ended up loosing only two members of my crew; Zaheed (who was a bastard who deserved to die :-) ), and Miranda, dammit!! :-(

Even worse, at least Zaheed got to have an 'on screen' death scene, and say some last words. Miranda, the original member of my crew, got nothing (just a quick scene of seeing her body on the ground).

I knew I would probably loose somebody, since I didn't max out all of the upgrades I could have gotten (and as I understand some of them help keep your crew alive during the final mission).

Oh, well, I'll probably go back to a earlier save and try again, spending some VERY boring time mining to get the stuff necessary to get all the upgrades maxed out.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the pants!
Anonymous said…
That's a good one.

PS Yes mining is really boring
PPS I need a second go trough to keep everyone alive