Moonlight Fae




Decided to do a solo image of the small flying faerie in the image "Fae Glade".

Edit: Did another version without as many heavy shadows on the body.

I love the skin texture on this one ^_^

I admit, though, that the skin looks more like it goes in a Sci-Fi setting (wish it had more of a 'spell glyphs' look).

Wish I knew more about shaders, then I could make the tails fo the fireflies actually look like they are glowing.

Likewise the lighting didn't come out as I expected, but still gives an exotic look to the whole image.

Also, I decided to forgoe the big boobs this time as well; smaller boobs tend to go with the 'faerie' body type (don't worry, I'll get back to some B.E. images soon enough :-) ).

Comments

wesker1984 said…
Interesting concept! I like sexy kinky fairy girls!

Nice work on her!