Asari Table Dancer


One of my first images inspired by my playing "Mass Effect 1".

In the game there is a club called "Chora's Den", where there are some Asari women wearing tight latex body suits dancing around for the clientelle :-): http://tinyurl.com/yfmoyz2

This is my take on that scene.

Since I'm playing a female ("Joanna Sheppard"), I guess my character is either lesbian or bisexual to be interested in a table dance from her, huh? :-)

As I play through the game, I'll definately be doing more images (and I'll try not to make them all hot Asari chicks :-) ).

Funny thought, though: Asari are to "Mass Effect" like Twi'lek women are to "Star Wars" (you never seem to see an unattractive one).

Special thanks to a poser user by the name of JamesJab for the creation of the Asari head piece (much better than what I cludged together long ago).

Comments