Tali Alone 1


"Unable to admit her growing feelings for her Captain Sheppard, Tali'Zorah nar Rayya retires to her room aboard their ship.

"Unable to get him out of her mind, she removes her protective suit and activates a camera hidden in the Shower Room, hoping that seeing him secretly like this will help her concentrate on her work later".

I did an image of Sheppard seperately, and put it into the "holographic display".

Decided to leave her mask on, as well as her boots (even though neither makes much sense since she is in her 'clean room'); I just like the look.

Comments

wesker1984 said…
Mass Effect 1 and 2 are my favorites games(with Resident Evil) and Tali is my favorite girl and i'm happy we can finaly date her in Mass Effect 2. I want to see her face and skin in Mass Effect 3! :)
Chup@Cabra said…
Resident Evil was the entire reason I bought a Playstation 1 so many years ago ^_^

I still want to play ME 1 and 2, but I can't find a cheap copy of ME 1, and even then I don't think I have the video requirements to play it (oh, well; I'll still pick p a copy for my next, as yet mythical, new system ^_^).
wesker1984 said…
Me it was Twisted Metal who give me the reason to bought a Playstation 1 after the release of TM3. When i discovered Resident Evil i became a hardcore fan of it and also a Resident Evil geek, i collected everything i can on this franchise(action figures, comics, novels, posters, t-shirts ect...).