Nocla Grandgauntlet Take 3


Here is my third take on the Female Dwarven Fighter I eventually named Nocla Grandgauntlet.

You can do a search for the word "Nocla" to find other versions of her.

Strangely enough, this time she is fully clothed :-)

I've been experimenting with various body and face morphs to make a female dwarf; this one uses yet another dwarf morph for the body, and I put the face together myself (although with an expression applied you can't tell much difference from the 'standard' Victoria 4 face).

Unlike what many fantasy fans say about female dwarves, the ones I render don't have full beards (well, on their face at any rate :-) ).

In any future images maybe I should have a human in the scene to show the size differences.

Now to take her to visit the local blacksmith to have the dents in her armor 'buffed out' ^_^.

Comments