Na'Vi Warrior from "Avatar"


Here is my depiction of one of the aliens native to the planet of Pandora in Jim Cameron's new film, "Avatar".

I'm proud of the skin I used for this character, because I stretched my meager photoshop skills to do so (pulling the tiger stripes from one 'furred' skin and putting them on another [same with the 'zebra' stripes on the face], modifying the colors to something I liked, etc.).

Since I couldn't do the 'star sparkles' on their skin, I used some 'body jewel' props I used in a previous image.

Also, once again I didn't go for Uber Boobs (but expect her to partake of a Pandoran fruit with unusual properties later :-) ).

The ears are a bit too big, but it was the best I could do (don't have a morph that puts the ears high on the head like in the movie).

I think it all came out pretty well.

I did see the movie, and I think it was great; I'll probably do a "Movie Review" journal sometime after christmas to Geek Out about it (for those bored enough to read it, that is ^_^).

Comments

Heroineism said…
Not watch that movie yet, but I like every humanoid female:D
Anonymous said…
the face was a lot for flat in the movie. It was cat-like, your's is a bit dog like. please try to fix that.
Anonymous said…
Well I acquiesce in but I dream the post should secure more info then it has.