Anime Menagerie


Here, the 'anime' Catgirl from a couple of earlier images is joined by her sister, the somewhat unrestrained Foxgirl, and a couple other members of her extended "Family" :-)

After doing the "Witchy Catgirl" image, I realized I had quite a few 'anime animal' skins in my collection, so here they all are combined into one image.

Although its definately rare for me, I decided not to go the "Breast Expansion" route this time (although Catgirl still has sizeable chesticals ^_^); I even purposefully gave the Bunnygirl a small chest (almost never... well, NEVER... use that particular morph :-) ).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude I love your work, but on this one, I gotta say. Awesome. I tend to prefer the images you do with the more 'realistically sized' boobies. But keep up the great work!
gc-comixxx said…
I tend to your more "non realistic sized boobs" work *lol*, but still a nice group job. Are you on a furry-trip Chupa`? Nice to see ^^
Chup@Cabra said…
To Anon:

Well, enjoy the 'normal sized boob' kick while it lasts; I'll come back to my senses soon ^_^

To GC-Comixx:
As to the "Furry-Trip" :-) : The "Witchy Catgirl" image was due to a request over at another forum, and various discussions led me to check my library and see that I have several 'animal' skins (not counting the "Tigra" one that I have used before ^_^), so I decided to do this image.

I'm thinking of at least one more involving the Foxgirl and the Bunnygirl, kind of an homage to "Loony Tunes" and Wile E. Coyote/Road Runner ^_^
Unknown said…
Nice picture! I would like to see the tiger girl behind being fucked!