Farah - Evil Egyptian MILF



My take on a character created by the artist known as Swegabe at Hentai Foundry named Farah, the matron of an ancient Egyptian royal family>

No matter how hard I looked, I couldn't find any 'Egyptian Eye Makeup" to put on the face of a model, that's why the yellow around her eyes looks a bit unusual.

Of course Farah (and the entire royal family [all female], are very sexual, schtupping anything on two legs [at keast :-) ).

I may do more with her lizard men servants later ^_^

Comments

gc-comixxx said…
Hi Chupa,

His name is Gabriel Logan and his nick is "Gabe" and his home-page is http://gabework.com/home.php. He has a lot of hot stuff on his page, that definitely would looking hot rendered from you ^_°

greetz
grizzlyclaws
Chup@Cabra said…
Ah, HF is where I first saw his stuff.

You can obviously tell why I like his art; one hint- it starts with a "B" and ends with a "oobs" ^_^ (although some of his stuff is a bit out there).

I may go ahead with the orgy scene with Farah and the Avatars of Sobek, and probably throw in one of his other characters as well.