Velma the Vampire


"The Vampire of the Mansion finally ends their tryst by giving her "The Embrace"

"Three nights later she awakens within the mausoleum, and is presented her new rainments as the new Vampire's Bride.

"Velma whispers to him that a friend of hers, who wears entirely too much purple, should join her in this Unholy Matrimony".

The next in my 'One Halloween Image a Day" series, and possibly the last in my "Velma and the Vampire" series (Do a search here for that title to find the others).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Will there be a Daphne and the Vampire series then? ;-D
evilerk said…
hmm that sounds good..I think werewolf Scooby should get his girl back too:P...good stuff
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks for the comments, Anon and Evilerk ^_^

As to a Daphne series; I'm not sure about that at the moment.

As you may have noticed, I tend to focus on Velma more. Funny thing is; I am not one of those fans who found Velma sexy until I started seeing the work of an artist named Julius Zimmerman (see my post for the image named "Somebody's Watching Me" to see his opinion on Velma ^_^).

Right now I've got her out of my system, although I'll probably get back to her in time, since Zimmerman has done a series himself of both Daphne and Velma in sexy 'Catholic School Girl' outfits :-)
Anonymous said…
I know what you mean about Zims Velma*and scoob*she is pretty fab.
I'm sure she'll be back by X-mas :D
Evilerk said…
that was me by the way..:P got s bit trigger happy