Zii and Friends


My attempt at a character called Suzy, or "Zii", from the web comic called Menage a 3: http://www.menagea3.net/
Here is the description from the site:
"Set in Montreal, the finest bohemian city in North America, Ma3 follows the lives of comic book geek, Gary and his way-sexier-than-he-is roommates in their Montreal tight-as-a-sandwich apartment; where the walls are so thin there are virtually no barriers between their rooms."

I like it for several reasons: The writer has a good sense of humor, he seems to know Fanboys quite well, the artist draws somewhat in the style of the old Archie comics, I like the character Di Di (for obvious reasons ^_^ ), and Zii herself is such a cute fangrrl :-), although the artist kinda draws her like an archie version of "Evolution Rogue" to me).

Comments

Anonymous said…
I liked this comic so I went to take a look and now I'm hooked...and your right about her looking like Evo Rogue...:Pgood stuff
Chup@Cabra said…
Glad I could get someone else hooked on it.

Funny thing is, I think the comic is really about Zii, but to not come off as a 'girl power' comic it pretends to be about Gary.

BTW: I will eventually get to more images in the "Roguish Intentions" soon, probably this weekend :-)