World of Warcrack Break, Take 2 ^_^

Well, I decided I'm going to take another World of Warcrack... ummm, I mean Warcraft :-), break, and this time I mean it Dangit!

last time I had the game for 3 months, and only payed attention to it enough to get one character to 5th level, I think (kept getting distracted by Poser).

Well, this time I'm going to stick with it until my 2 months run out. Unfortunately, that means that I'm going to be playing mostly on my days off, and that was usually the time I spent on another unproductive activity: Poser :-)

I may do an image if a idea strikes me though, but for the next couple of months I won't be as productive as I have been lately.

Of course you can probably guess that when I finish, I'll probably be focusing on WoW oriented images for awhile (lately I have seen a lot of sexy Dwarven women, but are there any sexy Gnomish ones out there? :-) ).

Well, now to decide what race/class I want to play first (and suprise, I'm not going for the default sexy Night Elf ^_^).

Comments

gc-comixxx said…
Hi Chupa!

I know you a long time and I hope to see some draenei-sluts after that. With huge Tits and big asses of course^^ and maybe getting fucked by an huge ork-warrior?? XD That would be nice...

Cheers and THX for your great Work!;-)

FMXXX

P.S.: If you have the time, look at my Blog ;-)
Frog God said…
You might be inspired by Warcraft and create an erotic adventure story or picture.
worrior and sorceres
fairy
mermaid
angel and devil

virgen sacrifice