B-B-W 4

Comments

Anonymous said…
eeeekkk! Horrible nipples!! :-(

What's up with you man !?!? Thats disappoints me... A rare hardcore scene and than such huge ugly nipples -.- ?
Chup@Cabra said…
Okay, Okay, I get the message ^_^

(I've got the same comment elsewhere :-)

Well, it depends on if you are talking about the actual nipples or the areola (area around the nipples).

I acquired a new breast morph pack and I guess I have been overdoing the nipple morph a bit lately :-)

As to the Areola, that is how they look on the skin texture I used; they are very large even with the breasts set at 'standard' size, so of course they get even larger when I expand them to my preferred dimensions ^_^

Beyond that, though, I like the skin texture, a bit more 'realistic' than some (a few imperfections in the skin make it look more 'real').