Dark Queen Amidala


My variation on an another 'alternate universe' version of Amidala by the artist Miravi: http://www.catthouse.com/miravi/pics/space/empress_amidala.jpg

Edit: As usual, errors I notice after the render: for some reason there is a strange 'double nipple' effect on her Handmaiden's right breast (I used a script to flip the pose of one to the other side, and it came out like this).

Also, I hadn't intended for the handmaidens to have bikini lines; I was experimenting with adding bikini lines to a texture, but forgot to change the skin back to 'standard' after the experiment (like the way it came out, though).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Chup,

If you look closely, you will see tha tboth Handmaidens have a "double nipple" on their right breast. So it is not any artifacting from fliping the pose.
Chup@Cabra said…
I checked the actual texture and it looks fine, so I'm not sure what caused the doubling effect.

I may do more renders with the queen and her handmaidens in the future, though.
Anonymous said…
MORE!!! :D

The dyslexic One