Storm Classic #1


This is my take on the Classic outfit of Storm of the X-Men, from the 70's.

To give credit where credit is due, the outfit texture itself (and the 'crown') was made by a poser user who goes by the name of Hasdrubal.

Maybe I'm giving in to a bit of nostalgia, but this has always been my favorite of her costumes. I also loved the artist for the comic back then, Dave Cockrum. He always gave all the women he drew some nice hips and nice, round rear ends ^_^ (even if he didn't give them very much up top :-)

Comments

CLIFFORD METH said…
Dave and I were close friends and he is the frequent subject of my blog (come visit). It'd like to see more of your work.
Chup@Cabra said…
Wow!
A comment from someone who actually knows Dave Cockrum! ^_^

Kinda makes me glad I didn't go for any x-rated images with Storm :-p
Shocker said…
Nice render, love the hair effect !