Mogra Zian 1


Revisiting Star Wars and Twi'Lek chicks again :-)

With this image I decided to step away from the 'standard' image of a sexy, slim twi'lek.

I picture Morga Zian as one of the many fighters being trained for Jabba's gladiatorial combat pits.

Sure, such was never mentioned in Canon Star Wars, but it makes sense that he would have something like that; Dancing Girls for Sex, Gladiator fights for Violence :-)

I really should have gone back and smoothed out the lekku to the head in the other images, but I have been getting very lazy of late, sorry :-/

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love your Star Wars Chicks! They are the best on the net. ^^ gk
Chup@Cabra said…
Well, thanks, but I would say FAR from the best :-)

Here is an expert at poser, and his twi'lek chicks (and others) are great (maybe someday I'll get a system that can at least render this well): http://www.radiantcg.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=84