Asari 1


My quickie attempt at the Asari race from the new game ' Mass Effect': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_races_in_Mass_Effect#Asari

Technically the race has only one gender, but they appear to be female (even seem to have breasts) ^_^

I really would like to play this game, but unfortunately they only made it for the XBox 360 (a console I don't have). So I guess I'll have to wait a year until they make a version for the PC (I hope).

I tend to prefer these types of games (rpgs) over the 'shooter' types like Halo 3. I like games where a story is integral to the game, whereas Halo the story is just a backdrop. So far the best rpg I have played recently is 'Knights of the Old Republic', although I suppose the best of all time for me is the old school 'Final Fantasy 7' (although Cloud had some really weird hair ^_^).

Comments