The Gecko Demon


Here is my first attempt at rendering the avatar of another Deviantart member, the GeckoDemon.

Not a very good likeness of his character as depicted in this image: http://thegeckodemon.deviantart.com/art/My-True-Form-52967986

I used a morph that changed the so-called Millennium Dragon into a 'dragon-man'. I couldn't shorten the snout, however, and there are virtually NO clothes that fit the dragon man (had to 'cheat' with the harness to fit the more muscular model I used, it merges into the back).

I don't know the 'alignment' of the GeckoDemon, so you can take your pick on if he is working with the Drow sorceress, or about to attack her :-)

I'll probably try another more humanoid version later, although I'll loose the three fingered/toed look then, but I'll be able to choose between a larger set of clothing.

Comments