She-Hulk Bathes


The promised post-fight scene I promised myself (well, initially it was supposed to be a shower, but I couldn't get the shower water to look right).

I added a slight haze to the scene to represent steam; I have a 'steam' prop but I'm new to it. When I tried setting it as 'whisps' it looked more like solid bars of white. Maybe I'll try another render of this scene when I get the steam right.

Finally, I added a 'wet' look to her skin, along with the same 'slick hair' I used with Dejah Thoris earlier (I would have added the wet look to Dejah's skin, but for some reason it messed up her skin texture (made it way too light).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey, that's my WIFE! How did you get her picture?
jayandbi said…
Really well done and fascinating
jayandbi said…
The effect of water is interesting
Chup@Cabra said…
One of my earliest images.

I have the capability to do much better water now, unfortunaely my system seems to be on its last legs these days (hopefully it'll last until I can get a new one sometime next year)
jayandbi said…
Ok Chup@Cabra I am looking forward to see how better you can manage the water effect whan and you can. It is an interesting effect