Sci-Fi Threesome (At Last!!!)


Well, not exactly the threesome I had planned originally. The texture I was using for Zhann is on another hard drive, which is currently unaccessable. So I substutited another character, who was actually ment to be a Romulan, not a Vulcan (I used some free Vulcan facial morphs, but gave her a more prominent brow ridge like the Romulans from the series/movies).


Like most of my characters, I will definately be using the romulan chick in future renders.


I finally managed to do a threesome by loading one character at a time, putting in only the morphs I wanted, then posing it seperately before adding another figure. I should have modified the expressions on Oola and the Romulan, but I was afraid doing any more would cause a crash (by the time I added the third figure, the system was taking its sweet time to adjust the scene).


I will finally do some form of the Oola/Klingon/Zhann image hopefully by this weekend.

Comments