Oh, Captain!


Well, managed to recover (somewhat) from the self-imposed program crash. Even managed to improve performance a little. I can now render in 'final' resolution for some reason. I noticed there is even some reflection on the floor beneath Oola (and the fact that she is floating above the floor, dammit!).



I spent the last couple of days re-loading the base files into Poser (you'll notice the suspicious lack of clothing, for instance ^_^). Still got a TON of stuff to put back into the program before I can get serious about rendering again, including re-building all my 'characters' from scratch. managed to find my 'zhann' skin textures, so now I can pair up the three women featured in my 'Alien Slaves' commission at last.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The twi'leki and Delvian's titties seem to be hanging very low...
Chup@Cabra said…
Well, yeah :-)

I got a new breast morph system called Natural Gravity Morphs, which is supposed to give the breasts a more natural appearance (i.e., they hang a bit as if affected by gravity). Still not expert at using that system, though, so results might come out a bit strange looking).

The look will improve the more I use the system, hopefully.
Anonymous said…
Becaming better and better each time it seem :),practice will allow you to use the NGB system way better.Well done!