The birthing

Another image in the 'series' (which I hadn't intended to be a series, actually ^_^).

"The captive showed signs of going into labor, so she was transferred to the birthing bed, her arms held immobile to prevent too violent thrashing through the alternately painful/pleasurable birthing process.

"In very little time, the captive gives 'birth' to a glistening cocoon, which a chamber attentant construct lifts carefully in its multiple arms to hide away in some other chamber.

"Still lactating from the impregnation process, a collecting pool below her pendulous breasts gathers the precious milk, which will be used to nourish the new being she has given birth to.

"After some time to rest and recover from any injuries from the birthing, she will be put into the Impregnation Chamber for the process to begin again"

Don't worry, though, I did promise a rescue, didn't I? ^_^

Note: Damn, forgot to 'turn on' the fog in this image, will correct that in future ones.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really great series, nice use of lighting and good skintones.
Chup@Cabra said…
Thanks once again :-)

I'm using a light series called Luminotography ET ( http://tinyurl.com/ywax63 ). I've probably been overusing these light lately (used the same colors in my 'star wars' series and a couple other images).

For the skin tone I used one called 'Drenched', which gives the appearance of water/sweat running down the skin (but can only be seen best in a close-up). On top of that I added a 'gloss' effect.

I've got one more image in mind where she will be rescued by some of my other DnD fantasy women, if my system can render them all at once.
Anonymous said…
Does she have to be rescued? Couldn't they mess up the escape and end up getting impregnated as well?