Harvesting the Darksaber #2


Having properly 'cured' the geode in her darkest thoughts, as directed by the voice in her dreams, she takes it to the hidden temple on this forgotten world.


Using nothing but the power of the Dark Side, she eventually manages to crack the geode open like a hard shelled tropical fruit, to expose the prize within: a Dark Crystal that, when made part of a light saber and infused with the power of the Dark Side, will grant its weilder unusual, and frightening, powers.



One of the few times I actually left the shadows on in a render, in this case to reflect the 'black light' that the gemstone is supposed to be giving off.


Another side note: I seem to have settled on a favorite breast morph; I've noticed that lately I've given all my render-women the same one. Next time I'll have to mix it up a little :)

Comments