Happy Canada Day 2018



To celebrate Canada's National Holiday (July 1st), here is my belated image, showing everything I know 'aboot' Canada: A big boobed Canadian Mounty holding the country's flag... a Moose....and a female Sasquatch shaman........

Sasquatch (Bigfoot/Bigfeet in 'Murica) do come from Canada, don't they?

I know, I know; I'm missing a huge stack of pancakes covered in Maple syrup, but that prop cost as much as an actual pancake breakfest :-)

I was thnking about another image with the Mounty covered in Maple syrup herself, but maybe for next year.

Serioiusly, though; each year The artist MalcolmD does an image to commemorate Canada Day, and his most recent is here: Priestess by MalcolmD

For years I have kept promising I would do something similar, so I finally cludged something together.

This isn't really everything I know about Canada.... I know the Prime Minister is Justin Trudeau (and no, I didn't hit Google just now to find that out... at least his last name anyway :-)).

Despite the fact that they are our nearest and friendliest neighbor (no matter what some leaders recently would have you believe :roll:) I admit I really don't know that much about Canada.

However, if things keep going the way they are here in the States, I may be finding out myself very soon :-)

Comments