Robo-Sexual



This image is somewhat inspired by the work of Fred Perry, particularly his Transformers Erotica Comic (Yes, those exists :-)) called "I Like Big Autobutts, and I cannot Lie!" :-) : Fred Perry Autobutts Comics

As with other images, I did this one in Iray, thus the simplistic background (about two figures is all my poor system can handle in an image, more than that and the resolution just goes WAY down).

The second image is actually my first attempt to render, but I made certain parts of the 'robot outfit' glow.  For some reason the glowing spots around her head made her face bright red, so I just removed the glow entirely (I may go back to it if I can find a fix for that).

I may try to do at least one more X-Rated image with the two, in the style of Fred Perry's comics.

On a completely nerdy note:
Its funny how Perry justifies a human having sex with a robot: In his 'setting', the skin of Arcee (and I guess all other Transformers) may look like metal, but is soft as human skin (or can be made so if they wish).

That's always been my problem with Clark Kent/Superman:  If his skin is really as hard as steel, then whenever a pedestrian bumps into Clark in the street what they feel is a metal statue in the shape of a man.

My internal 'head canon' for this was that Kryptonian skin feels the same as human skin, and even indents under pressure as human skin would.  It just has a 'tearing point' that is Super-Human.  So if you push a pin into Clark's skin, it would deform to a certain degree, then stop, and the pin would eventually just bend/break.

I know, I'm overthinking Kryptonian skin/Fucking Autobots WAY to much, but its a fun mental exercise :-)

Comments