Milk Fairy Take Two




A long while back, I did a image called "Milk Fairy", based on the work of DA artist Kraban: Milk Fairy Take One

This is my second attempt at such an image, although this time you can say its more 'inspired by' the original than trying to copy it directly, as lately I'm putting more clothing on the figures I use, this time using a 'bug suit' I've had for awhile now.

Again, a Daz Studio render, in 3Delight this time so it was much easier on my poor system.

The second image was done in Daz as well, but in Iray (using Iray skins), and in the end I just didn't like it as much, so I didn't use it as the 'official' image, but here it is anyway.

I used a trick I mentioned before, having the G8F 'wear' Victoria 4.  That way I can use Vicky 4 skins for G8F, although I can't have the figure open her mouth because of the distortions around the 'bones' there (and I could have sworn I read the G8F could use V4 skins, but I don't know how as of yet).

Comments