Kirstryd at the Pub






Another take on my "O.C." character, Kirstryd Swordsteel, this time fully clothed :-)Darkness and Steel

You might not see any really big change between this and any other versions of her I have posted, but this was done in Daz Studio, using the Genesis 3 Female figure, and in 3Delight, so it was MUCH easier on my poor system to render.

Like her original Victoria 4 version, with this one I didn't use any 'Dwarf' morph to form the character (like I did with the Goblin previously).  Instead I used just the 'base' morphs for height, muscularity, and scale (short, larger hands and feet than human, and of course larger boobs :-)).

Since I was still in a 'shortstack' mood I decided to do a Daz version of her, in case I wanted to use the character in any other scenes that require Daz Studio instead of Poser (and of course its much easier to put her in clothes than in Poser).

Comments