Sweater Puppies, Take Two







Edit: Added a second image where I tried another trick; combining 2 figures to make one image (one with just the sweater and 'normal' boobs, and one with huge boobs without the sweater).  That way the shadows are more natural.  I couldn't remember all the boob morphs I used for the first, so I just re-dialed them even bigger this time :-)


Yet another image of Velma revealing what's under that bulky sweater she wears all the time :-).

This is another image done in Daz Studio.  Not too long ago I picked up a clothing set for the Genesis 3 Female called "Mystery Solver" (obvious who it was meant to look like ;-)).

Strangely enough, for this image, though, I only used the glasses, socks/shoes, and panties of that set.  I have another sweater that has some 'show me' morphs, and that's what I used for this one.

However, one of the few things I don't like about Daz and clothing, is that it will always follow the body morphs (and I don't know any way to turn it off).  When I increase the boobs to the size I prefer, the sweater, in its 'pulled up' position, really deforms, ruining the look.

So I used my poor skills in photoshop to blend two images, one with huge boobs and one without, and did some erasing to merge the pulled up top over the huge boobs.  I think I did an okay job for an amateur.

I'm still trying to find the 'perfect' body type for this version of Velma; although she is a bit thicc (as they say :-)), not quite as much as my Poser/Vicky 4 version of her.  I may modify the body in future images.

Comments