Go-Go Tomago Take 1






I just saw Big Hero 6 this weekend, as this image shows :-)

Long story short: I really liked the movie (I'd probably place it third after Frozen and Wreck It Ralph).  The story was a bit predictable, but then it wasn't aimed at my age group anyway :-)

My favorite character was of course Baymax, but among the female cast my fave was Go-Go Tomago.
Anyway, here is my first attempt at trying my own version of her.

You may notice that, although she is somewhat enhanced in a certain area, it isn't my usual area to give enhancements to :-)

This is partly due to how the character is actually 'drawn' (as the comparison on the right shows), but a lot due to another artist who produced the first 'Rule 34' of the character I have ever seen, who goes by the name of Shadbase, and here is his very curvy renditions of her ^_^: Go-Go by Shadbase

I may do more with her later, maybe even with Honey Lemon (and maybe the nameless Goth Robot Fighter Girl from the beginning of the movie as well :-)).

Edit:  Added another few images featuring Go-Go, again inspired by Shadman's image

Next I'll do something X-Rated with her, and then I'll finally work the Go-Go/Big Hero 6 bug out of my system (although I still found that goth Robot Fighter Girl in the beginning of the movie kind of sexy... ).

Edit-Edit: added a short x-rated series although, if I have to tell the truth, they aren't as good as they could have been (guess I was just getting lazy), but now I have worked the Big Hero 6 bug out of my system for now 

Comments