Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Velma's Mouse Hunt

"Velma searches for signs of an alleged 'ghost' haunting a local library, only to find out that the true culprit is nothing but a cute, little mouse" :-)

Okay, I have no real reason for why her knickers are falling down, other than it was based on a similar image.

It seems as if my 'theme' for this month is developing into doing 'homage' images of other artists work :-)

In this case an image by the artist Armando Huerta located Here

I'll still do more 'classic' Halloween images as it gets closer to that holiday, though.

3 comments:

Evilerk said...

so love it..you know..I'm suprised you ave done any Katy Perry with Elmo yet:D

Chup@Cabra said...

Well, I don't have an Elmo figure (and I kind of respect Sesame Street too much to do anything 'naughty' with it ^_^).

I did love Katy Perry's spoof of the whole situation on Saturday Night Live, though (my, but her boobs were lively, weren't they? :-)

evilerk said...

yes there were very lively:D lively indeed..so no naughty Sesame Street..got it..I'm sure she can naughty in other ways:P