Busty Bug Hunters 1

"Captain Andreason is the leader of a "Bug Hunter" squad, part of the military branch of the secret government anti-alien infiltration organization Majectic-12.

"Some intel indicates that a possible 'Xenormorph Incursion' has taken place in a small town in Texas, where some homeless have dissapeared near particular sewer grates.

"She and her squad have been sent to investigate, and, if necessary, 'sanction' all xenoforms found in the area".

I mentioned in a much earlier post how I once had a taste for japanese 'tentacle' hentai, but lost my taste for it over time, mostly due to its subject matter.

However, recently I just found some 'horror movie' related props and parts, and my mind just drifted into this 'storyline', so I decided to go ahead and do it anyway, despite my distaste for the subject these days.

I will, however, do an eventual 'rescue' series to salve my conscience ^_^

Comments