Red Reborn


As some viewers know, I recently discovered the original character of a gentleman who goes by the name of Pumpmonger called Red the Paladin.

I did a few images of her, but I noticed one thing while viewing his gallery: sometimes Red meets a not pleasant end, yet she comes back next 'episode'.

So this image is my attempt at explaining why she keeps reappearing (wonder if she arises from the grave saying "There can be only one!" :-) ).

I used the 'areola size' morph to reduce the size of her areolae, but I think I kind of prefer them huge like in the original renders :-)

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow I really like her rack. Are you going to be doing any non zombie versions of her? :)
Chup@Cabra said…
Check a little bit earlier in my blog for images titled "Red the Paladin".

Although technigally she's not a zombie here, just coming back to life "Highlander" style and digging her way out of the grave she was put in (and not very pleased about being buried either :-)