Xena and Gabrielle, Take Two


This image is my second take on Xena and Gabrielle; do a search for "Xena" to find the others (posted in September of 2007).

Its also another of my "gifts" for someone over at another forum, continuing my "Gift Giving" theme this year.

This person was one of those rare people who, although disagreeing with the size of the breasts I put on the figures, did so in a polite, non-insulting manner.

Because of that I did this version, with 'standard' boob sizes (or in Gabrielle's case, actually smaller than standard).

I know neither one looks like the actual actresses, I don't have a Lucy Lawless or.... "Gabrielle" face (can't think of the actresse's name just now). If I ever learned how to use the Face Shop program I probably could pull it off, but I"m just too lazy (and need a steadier hand) to make it work :-)

I also used different outfits for both characters; the original Xena one was ment for a more muscular body type (and not for big boobs, thus causing the 'nipple slippage' ^_^), and I somehow deleted Gabrielle's outfit from my Poser drive, and can't find it again :-(

One final note; I know most people rooted for Xena and Gabrielle to be together, but I was one of those who wanted Gabi and Joxer to hook up (hey, I identified with Joxer [same way I think that Zander and Willow should have ended up together in "Buffy"]).

Wow, longer rant than I intended with this image :-)

Comments

Marcia Taylor said…
This is lovely! I'm impressed you managed to restrain the urge to trim her cup size! :)

Only kidding! I've always loved these two, for fairly obvious reasons.

Marcy
Chup@Cabra said…
Well, since i was doing it as part of my "Gift Giving" for the Christmas season, I restrained my usual tendacies to Uber-size the boobs.

Besides, I've already done some of Xena and Gabby before with attributes more to my liking ^_^
Anonymous said…
I agree with you about Willow/Xander. Who knows, it could still happen in the comic book but it's not likely.
Mistress Erika said…
Gabby's Actress name is Renee O'Connor
Chup@Cabra said…
Yeah, I remembered her name right after I made this post (may go back and change the original commentary on the image later).

Wish I had a good 'look alike' morph for Lawless and her, though.