Red the Paladin 1


I've seen this character, called Red the Paladin, floating around the net for some time now.

All I know is that it is the original creation of someone out there, and he/she has gotten several images done of her by various artists.

Since I had all the 'parts' to do the character, I decided to try a version myself.

One problem I have is what is called 'texture stretching'; most skin textures aren't really ment to go with 'attributes' as large as I tend to make them in my renders, so the skin around the breasts tend to loose resolution as they get bigger (thus resulting in the HUGE, and somewhat fuzzy, areola on the character).

Maybe someday I'll figure out how other artists manage to avoid that.

Comments

grin222 said…
this is definitely one of my top5 of your work! awesome!
Chup@Cabra said…
Funny you should comment on this one, since I decided to do a re-render of it to fix that nipple problem I mentioned (see image above this one).
Anonymous said…
Here is where the character originates from

http://pumpmonger.deviantart.com/