Ivy Valentine from Soul Calibur


My rendition of Ivy Valentine from the Arcade game Soul Calibur: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_Valentine

I'll probably do more 'naughty' images featuring her later :-)

I have to give a BIG "Thank You" to the maker of the outfit I used (called "Seraphim for V4") called Piz99.

He has made a number of highly detailed figures for use with poser, all for free! (and this one has heavy detail in the options for it).

While I'm on the subject, I have one question for any other Poser users out there: I tend to have problems with outfits conforming to Victoria 4, even after I use the "magnetize clothing" injection (this one had some bad "poke thru" in the thighs). Has anyone else encountered that problem, and know how to fix it? (its probably why most of my Vicky 4 renders are nude ^_^ ).

Comments