Mirror Mirror Deanna Troi


In a darker universe, the Chief Psychological Warfare Officer of the ISS Enterprise decides to... try out... the captain's chair while he is on an away mission, dreaming of the day when she will be able to manipulate the fool into abandoning his position for her more capable leadership.

Playing around with another 'celebrity' face morph, this one ment to look like Marina Sirtis/Deanna Troi.

I've found that most of the celebrity face morphs I have don't really look that much like the person, though (iwth the exceptions of "7 of 9" and "Buffy", that is).

Comments

Anonymous said…
The bridge and sickbay remind me of the original Star Trek series. So maybe Troi and Worf have gone back into their own past to make some changes? Other than that, that face morph program of yours really needs some work if that is the best it can do to make a Deanna Troi look alike.
Chup@Cabra said…
I used the original series bridge because it was the only one I could find for free; besides, I like the outfits of the Original series better ^_^

As to the face, the morphs I use aren't made by me but by others who put them out there for free. Some are definately better than others, and some only look good if you don't use any expressions.
Anonymous said…
I fully agree about the uniforms being better in the original series:)