She-Hulk Captured!


"The last thing Jennifer remembers is taking a long, hot shower after her tussle with Rampge, and then feeling very drowsy


"Now she awakens to find herself strapped to some outlandish device, with the mechanoid meanace Ultron gloating over her"


"I knew that my newfound minion Rampage might fail to subdue you, so I arranged for the simple precaution of having the water to your shower drugged with a soporific.


"Before you ask, I have determined that in order to subjugate humanity, I must first acquire minions that share in their attributes. I have discovered that normal human females can not survive the process I have developed to produce my new bio-mechanical species.


"Your constitution should allow you to survive the process, however!" he concludes with a mad hollow-can sounding laugh.


Notice my 'Stan Lee'-like use of them big words :-)


Have yet to render the 'shower scene', but decided to jump ahead. Guess this is the start of another 'impregnation' series, huh? Of course, there will be a final image where she escapes from her torment ^_^

Comments