RoBoobs



"The Gynoid From Another World shows her new human 'associate' just how much her own flesh, despite looking metallic, is much like his own." :-)

This is another image where I'm trying to make use of the 'X-Rated' pose sets I've been picking up lately.

I'm going to go on a long rant, so feel free to just oogle the image and move on :-)


I was actually inspired to do this image due to some of the recent work of the artist Fred Perry at his blog (can't post the link here, but again see my own blog for the link).

Lately he has been doing some erotic 'parodies' based on "Transformers Prime", usually involving Arcee and her human companion named Jack: Fred Perry's Transformer Parodies

The funny thing is that, in order to make the sex scenes work between the giant Transformer and the normal sized human, Jack is hung heaver than the proverbian Horse!  :wow:

In fact, it sometimes looks like his penis is more of a co-joined twin than a sexual organ :-)

So for my image, I did the same thing, no matter how much it doesn't make sense (we're talking about sex between a giant robot and a man... he should be crushed under her weight!! :-)).

I'm not generally into 'gear on gear' action, as Transformers sex parodies are sometimes referred to.  However, I really like Fred Perry's art style, and he draws sexy robots in a way that hasn't grabbed my attention since the long ago days when Hajime Sorayama drew his first 'gynoids' :-): sorayama.jp/

All that being said, I don't know how often I'll do images like this.  Lately I've been using Daz/Genesis 3 Female for a lot of my images, because that figure just has a lot fo morphs I don't have for Victoria 4.  However, as I've said before, even doing a simple Iray render like this takes a lot out of my system, but some of the 'gynoid' character sets I have can only render in that form.

I'm certain I will do more, however, probably when Perry puts out a new comic, like the one that inspired this one :-)

Comments