Anal Amelia








No pithy story text here, just me trying to emulate an image I saw by an artist who goes by the name of Miles-DF (see last attachment above).

This is another one of those characters I had been planning on doing for awhile now.  Its not a perfect look (I modified my 'Cheetara' skin, and then slotted out the textures for one with Sub-Surface Scattering, but the effect wasn't entirely what I was looking for).  Also, I couldn't emulate her ears (yet, although I think I will modify her for future images).

This is not, of course, the uniform she wears in the movie.  Matter of fact, over at ShareCG someone even made an outfit that is a perfect match for that one: www.sharecg.com/v/67447/

However, when going through my files I saw this outfit, called "The Contessa", that I hadn't used yet, and with a little work looks a bit like Amelia's outfit (I was actually planning on using it first to make a 'Sexy Nazi She-Devil", but maybe later :-)).

When it comes to the work of this Miles-DF: generally, I'm not into 'furry' art/erotica, but sometimes I do like such work, if the quality of said work is really good, and the work of Miles-DF certainly qualifies.

Comments