Quakeblade's Conquest 2



As some may know, each year around this time I try to get a couple of commissioned images from willing artists.

Well, I think that 'tradition' of mine is probably coming to an end, mainly because I've gone through all the ideas I've ever wanted to see.  This year I only got one image, and this is it.

This image features a couple of my "Original Characters", Unatranna Quakeblade, the 'Goliath' (Half-Giant) gladiator from the 'Dark Sun' setting of the Dungeons and Dragons game, and Kirstryd Swordsteel, a female dwarf fighter.  The elf dude in the image is just some random 'stunt dick' :-)

It was done a artist who goes by the name Caldeo.
Awhile back I did an image inspired by one of his: Desert Heat

I like the way he draws both huge boobs and nice muscles on the women he draws :-)

I'll probably try to emulate this in poser sometime soon.

Comments