Suggest A Character

Over at my DeviantArt account, a DA member called TheBlock gave me a months worth of Core membership :-)

He suggested that I do a poll to see what character I should attempt to do next.
However, as of this point I'm not sure how to do polls, and should I learn, not sure what characters to put in the poll.

So just feel free to suggest what character you would like me to try my system at.  On the 23rd of this month I'll set up a poll, with maybe the top 3 suggestions, and by hopefully the 9th of December I'll have something to show for you all.

I should say that whoever 'wins', I'll probably do a 'standard' version, and a Breast Expansion version as well (gotta be true to myself :-) (Smile)).

As of this post I've only gotten 3 suggestions: The main character from "Oh, My Goddess", Demona from "Gargoyles", and strangely enough, Betty Boop  :-) (Smile)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Here are 10 suggestions if you want them. Hope this is OK.
Meg Griffin - Family Guy
Velma Dinkley - Scooby-Doo
Principal Waxelplax - Fairly Odd Parents
Princess Bubblegum - Adventure Time
Mei-Ling Zhou - Overwatch
Beth - Total Drama Series
Sierra - Total Drama Series
Alex - Totally Spies
Hayley Smith - American Dad
Kim Possible - Kim Possible
Anonymous said…
Also I have 2 requests you might be interested in if you take requests.

Have you considered doing a pin up with Meg griffin and her friends, Patty, Esther, and Ruth?

Also have you considered doing something Totally Spies related with Sam, Alex and Clover? Maybe not bondage related?

Thanks for your time.
Chup@Cabra said…
Well, Velma is always someone I will eventually do more of, so I'll leave her off the list.

I will put Haley Smith and Meg Griffin on the list, though, as I've only done one of each character.

The final choice will be up to the votes I get (if any) on the poll I will post at my DeviantArt account in a couple of days.