Ripley and Vasquez



My take on Ellen Ripley and Pvt. Jenette Vasquez from the movie "Aliens", in a scene that never happened in the flick, obviously :-)

In my 'research', I found that there is not a lot of 'Rule 34' material out there featuring Vasquez, and I only saw two that were any good.

One is over at Hentai Foundry, by an artist by the name of "Purr-Hiss", called 'Survivors' : Ripley and Vasquez by Purr-Hiss

Another is by someone at DeviantArt called HoudiniArts, where he photoshopped her head onto a more buff body :-): Pvt. Vasquez by Houdini Arts

I'm more than willing to admit that my take on Vasquez isn't that great :-(
I didn't try to match her face at all (whereas I have an actual 'Celebrity Face Morph' for Ripley/Weaver).

Also, I tried to use a 'wet body' shader on Vasquez to show sweat, but I should have dialed it back some, since it looks like she just stepped out of the shower/pool (now there's something for a future image :-)).  The only reason I don't go back and re-render is that this is in 'Iray', so it just messes up my system every time I try to use it (Ripley and the background were in Poser, so even when using one character with Iray modified skin, I have to reboot afterwards).

I may be among the few guys that, upon seeing Vasquez, thought she was kind of hot, despite all the talk of her 'looking like a man'.

According to an interview, she happened to be a gymnist at the time she tried out for the role, and the producers of the film saw her well formed biceps, which was a factor in hiring her:Jenette Goldstein Interview

Me being me, I of course noticed something else about her:  She had an appreciable pair of boobies under that t-shirt :-)

Matter of fact, these days, she actually runs her own Bra Making company, called "Jenette's Bras: Where the Alphabet starts at "D" ' :-):
Jenette Goldstein invervei about Bra Company
Jenette's Bras

Comments