Frozen Inside



"Anna has become increasingly worried since her dear sister, Elsa, has started spending more and more time with a recent visitor, the ruler of a far off nation who goes by the name of "Alucard"

"Lately Elsa has even stopped being in the castle during the daytime, and spends her nights always roaming the streets of Arendale with this new foreign ambassador.  One evening, just before sunawr, she decides to follow her sister, to see where she goes, suspecting the worst after reading some old tomes in the castle library.

"Her fears are confirmed when, in a cave that has been curiously frozen over, she finds Elsa emerging from a wooden coffin.

"Knowing that she now walks with the Undead, she confronts Elsa with a golden Cross, hoping and praying that she can find some cure for her sister's condition.
==========================================================

Probably a bit too dark, but my increasingly obsolete system is taking longer and longer to render complexly lit images, so I'll accept this as is.

A bit behind on my Halloween images, but I'll try to do a few more before All Hallow's Eve.

I've seen a lot of 'Gothic Elsa' images out there, and I hit on this idea of a Vampiric Elsa.
For this one of few times, I decided to not go with my 'standard' boob size, but who knows what will happen once Elsa's vampiric biology sets in? :-)

Comments