Armored Swordsteel




Well, here's my first image of the New Year, a fully armored rendition of a character I created for the online game Neverwinter called Kirstryd Swordsteel.

Awhile back I did an image of her in the nude (and some X-Rated images as well  :-)): Darkness and Steel

The main reason for that was because the particular 'Dwarf' height/body morphs I was using couldn't be used with clothing.

A couple of months ago, though, Poser 11 happened to go on sale for a vastly reduced price, so I picked it up as a 'christmas' gift to myself :-)

One of the new things it can do is scale clothing to the figure, kind of like how Daz Studio does (although not as well as Daz); so now I can actually put clothes on my Victoria 4 based 'short stack' characters :-).

 Oh, and if you ask "How does she fit those boobs under that Breastplate?"  Simple.... Magic :-)

Comments